Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Smoothies of the day


I wanted to share my progress for those who have been following my ab tastic, get fit ride better posts! Today I weighed in at 146, the lightest I've been since probably December if not earlier. I've dropped an inch off my waist and an inch off my lower belly area in the last 9 day! Thanks to Heather Foltz, her awesome work outs and my eating better I'm on my way to my goals!

Today's smoothies:

Breakfast:
Handful of spinach
1/2 an apple
1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1/2 cup frozen mango 
1 tsp almond powder
cinnamon to taste

Lunch:
1/2 apple
3/4 cup frozen mango
1 cup almond milk
1 tsp almond powder
Cinnamon to taste

Pictures below is breakfast, green might not be the prettiest color but it's tasty!



No comments:

Post a Comment