Sunday, July 6, 2014

Silly Sunday

So this morning I woke up, checked Facebook, fed the dogs and headed out for a brisk walk with my favorite pup, Astra (sshh... Don't tell Tiny and Tyson). After 2 miles and almost 200 calories burned we came home, where I finished yesterday's ab tastic challenge and took a silly photo for my silly Sunday challenge. 

I'm like the crazy cat lady but way more awesome because my dogs have cool party tricks, and actually listen. 

Anyways... Focus Pam! So I thought if share my yummy post workout smoothie recipe because it tasted awesome! 
3/4 cup vanilla almond milk
4 TBSP nonfat vanilla yogurt (Greek is good too)
1 tsp cinnamon
1 1/2 tsp almond powder 
1 1/2 tsp chai seeds
1/4 cup frozen strawberries
1/4 cup frozen raspberries
Handful fresh blue berries

Sometimes I add a banana and blackberries.  It fills me up and helps me kick craving for pancakes until lunch :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment